Please Follow My New Blog!

Hey Guys,

It’s very happy to write you! A good news to all of you that I’ve created a new blog to write my own experience of life. I would love to see you people there as well. Cheers!! Keep Supporting!! Thanks!

 

URL: https://infinitethoughtsoflife.wordpress.com/

Advertisements

Paul Walker’s brothers will stand in for late actor as ‘Fast & Furious 7’ wraps

Paul Walker‘s brothers are stepping to help finish filming on “Fast & Furious 7,” the film Walker was in the midst of making when he died in November.

Caleb Walker and Cody Walker have been enlisted to finish their brother’s action scenes and “fill in small gaps left in production,” Universal Pictures said in a statement Tuesday on the film’s Facebook page.

“Having them on set has made us feel that Paul is with us too,” read the statement.

Production on “Fast & Furious 7” recently took up after it was took up following Walker’s death.

The 40-year-old Walker died in a car crash on Nov. 30 outside Los Angeles along with his friend Roger Rodas. A police investigation found the Porsche that Rodas was driving was traveling up to 94 mph when it went out of control.

The release of “Fast & Furious 7” was held up to April 2015 following Walker’s death. The film, which is directed by James Wan and also stars Vin Diesel and Tyrese Gibson, has since been adapted to incorporate the footage shot with Walker and give his character some kind of send-off.

“It will allow the character of Brian O’Conner to live on and let us celebrate Paul in his most setting role,” read the statement.

 

For more articles : www.worldleaks.com

 

New York police Department disband unit that spied on Muslims

New York Police Department (NYPD) has dissolved a controversial surveillance unit started after the September 11, 2001, attacks to catalogue information on Muslim businesses and mosques across the New York region.

Developed with the Central Intelligence Agency’s (CIA’s) help after 9/11, the so-called Demographics Unit – or Zone Assessment Unit – has been the target of controversy and civil lawsuits. “Understanding certain local demographics can be a useful factor when evaluating information considering potential threats coming to the attention of the New York City Police Department,” the department said in a statement on Tuesday.

But “it has been decided that much of the same information previously gathered by the Zone Assessment Unit may be found through direct outreach by the NYPD to the communities concerned,” it said.

Muslim Advocates and the Centre for Constitutional Rights, two advocacy groups that filed a lawsuit challenging the unit and its activities in 2012, said they were delighted it had been dissolved but want to ensure the surveillance stops.

Welcoming the dismantling of the unit “as a long overdue step towards reining in the unconstitutional excesses of the NYPD” they said in a joint statement, “What has to stop is the practice of suspicion-less surveillance of Muslim communities, not just the unit allotted to do it.”

“We will continue to work, through litigation and advocacy, to see the NYPD is fully and finally respecting the rights of the Muslim community.”

 

For more articles : www.worldleaks.com

 

 
 

Robotic mini-sub’s plane search mission ended again

In another setback to the search for the crashed Malaysian jet, the second mission of the underwater drone being used to settle the plane’s wreckage was ended on Wednesday due to a “technical” trouble as it resurfaced without making any “significant detections”.

“The Autonomous Underwater Vehicle, Bluefin-21, was pushed to resurface this morning to correct a technical issue.

While on deck, its data was downloaded,” Australia’s Joint Agency Coordination Centre (JACC) said on the 40th day of the search for the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.

The Bluefin-21, a US Navy probe fitted out with side-scan sonar, was then redeployed and it is now continuing its underwater search, the JACC said.

“Initial analysis of the data downloaded this morning finds no significant detections,” it said.

This was the second time the search by the underwater vehicle endured a setback.

The mini-submarine had been spread on Tuesday night from Australian Navy ship Ocean Shield after its first mission was ended prematurely due to challenging depths of the Indian Ocean.

“After completing around six hours of its mission, Bluefin-21 exceeded its operating depth limit of 4,500 metres and it’s built in safety feature returned it to the surface,” the JACC had said on Tuesday.

US Navy Captain Mark Mathews of the Bluefin search team said the first launch on Monday night took place “in the very far corner of the area it is searching, so they are just changing the search box a little bit away from that deep water and proceeding with the search.”

The search for the missing plane could take up to two months as the underwater vehicle takes six times longer to cover the same area as the towed pinger locater, officials said.

“It is guessed that it will take the AUV anywhere from six weeks to two months to scan the entire search area,” Lt J G Daniel S Marciniak, a spokesman for the US Seventh Fleet, said in a statement on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, the aerial and sea search for the plane extended with up to 11 military aircraft, three civil aircraft and 11 ships taking part in Wednesday’s operations.

Finding the black box and the part are crucial to know what happened on March 8 before the Beijing-bound plane with 239 people, including five Indians, an Indo-Canadian and 154 Chinese nationals, mysteriously disappeared on March 8 after taking off from Kuala Lumpur.

 

For more articles : www.worldleaks.com